7 Apr 2016

HOLIDAYS IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE 2

The weather is getting as it used to be the other years ! Unfortunately the second day of my stay I started to feel as if I had caught a cold and immediately took strong medications to stop it. That made me very tired, so I spent the whole day home but could enjoy the sunshine.



I was watching a little crime story I read I slept and Claudie did her things. In the evening pregnant daughter came with her boyfriend to have supper with us and we had a nice time and laughed a lot. I started to feel better but had to go to bed very early.

This morning greeted me with wonderful sunshine and we had our coffee on the terrace. We certainly will go to the sea today, if I feel OK ! It's a shame to become ill during holidays !

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better so that you can enjoy the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better so you can make the most of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH no ! Don't get sick on holidays. Hope the sun stays with you and you can enjoy the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckely you recovered, now ! So we can plan some trips around !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a wonderful time -- obviously recovered quickly from your cold. I imagine you caught it from being on the plane -- I always seem to.

    I tried not to comment on every post that I missed because I was afraid it would drive you crazy to see 10 comments from one person ... but I read every post and enjoyed your holiday vicariously.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !