12 May 2016

CAR WASH ADVENTURE

After my last car wash adventure, where I forgot to close the window after I had paid and had taken a shower, I suddenly remembered another adventure with my car cleaning !

As usual I paid the guy, he cleaned my wheels and hosed the car, he made me a sign to go on the rails which would take me into the car wash. So I advanced, but instead of leaving the car without gear and let the car go, I pushed on the accelerator and drove through the car wash in one shot !

When I came out on the other side, I was surprised that my car hadn't been washed at all and that there was a silence. I saw two men stumbling through the tunnel screaming, I don't know what, because I couldn't hear, meanwhile I had stopped the car and the two men white as bedsheets asked me if I had nothing. I still wondered why the car wash had gone so quick and why it hadn't been as usual with the swinging straps. Then suddenly I realized what I had done. I excused myself and wanted to go back and start the whole thing again, but one of the man asked me to get out of the car and said that this time he will go through the car wash himself and that I should wait here at the other end !

I felt quite stupid, still not knowing why I had driven like a flash through the car wash ! Call it absent minded !

and then ....








Linking to Jenny's Warm heart Wednesday


6 comments:

  1. There are plenty of videos on You Tube of things going wrong in car washes, so don't feel too bad...well you should because you so got it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are full of funny stories. I can imagine the look on the faces of those poor men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I hate drive-through carwashes and admit that I have played the "old lady" card a couple of times and just asked an attendant to drive the car through for me because I don't feel like I can do it. (I can, but I hate it.)
    They don't even charge extra, but I tipped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Gattina! This is EXACTLY why my husband takes the car to the car wash, or has a detailer come by and do the cleaning. Thanks for sharing. Love your pretty header flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !