25 Jan 2017

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY's HODGEPODGE



Happy dog, Charlie eating ice .....



more participants here


******


1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently ?
 Definitively the sea !  It contains salt like in tears and sweat but I prefer to swim, then to cry and sweat !

2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
I eat everything with salt, I am rather a salty girl than a sweet one !

3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
I never bury my head in the sand, or built something on sand, sands of time, doesn't fit either so I think right now I draw a line in the sand ! Once I have an opinion or a decision on something, I don't change my mind.

4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
Island in The Sun



I love this song, it reminds me of my youth, although at that time I didn't understand all words. My English wasn't good enough.

5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
 I ran my day without ruffle or excitement

6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
Parked in a beach chair in the shade with a book for sure !

7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
That's a very difficult question ! Some humans take everything for granted others nothing,  Honestly I don't know, I think I personally take everything for granted !

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am repeating myself each week ! I want spring, warm weather and to be able to go out !!







15 comments:

  1. Charlie probably knows to never eat the yellow snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Charlie funny, dogs do the funniest things don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had some warm days recently (snow a week ago, but it doesn't last) and I'm not missing the cold of the northeast we had in our old home state. Charlie is cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is getting a little closer every day. :) I'm enjoying the snow, but then winter is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie certainly does look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go snorkeling again. I did it once off the coast of Malta (or Gozo) and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind the cold too much as long as it's bright. Today is just cloudy and grey. That I don't like! Charlie doesn't seem to mind the cold though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! Of course, since we have little ice and no snow, I've never seen such a sight!

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/01/as-we-leave-texas-book-festival.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting captures, and lovely dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm tired of winter too, but up here we have at least 2 more months of it to look forward to! So I guess I need to just enjoy it as best I can. An intriguing needlework project might help if I could only find time to work on one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Harry Belafonte, Gattina, and this video is lovely! Beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking for spring too. It looked very nice when I went out to walk the dog, blue shy, cloudless, sun shining. But it was so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlie is too cute and your answers are very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan)
    This is wonderful! I have never heard this before.
    I definitely prefer the sea as I have always been near it....and Harry Belafonte also!

    I have a part Husky, part German Shepard and we always wonder if she would like snow.
    I think she would.

    Thank you for sharing!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charlie is so cute eating ice :-)
    Often the day runs me instead of me running the day. I need vacation and I would be parked in a beach chair, too!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !